They exceeded all expectations by introducing to the UK a phenomenon that has taken Europe by storm in the ANIMO ITALIA range of equestrian clothing.
Their ever-changing, elegant designs are hand made in Italy from machine washable, non- iron technical fabrics that look and feel amazing.
The extraordinary elasticity of the fabrics leaves the body free for any movement, and their special composition ensures constant body temperature, and hence protection from excessive heat or cold. The silver inserted in the yarns releases large amounts of ions that are extremely efficient in combating the proliferation of bacteria, which are the main source of unpleasant odors. The body's humidity and perspiration are transferred to the exterior, providing a pleasant sense of dryness and physiological well being. U.V. rays are automatically rejected, increasing the sense of coolness of the skin. The lightness, the soft touch and the ease of maintenance of the garments, complete the high performance of this clothing, which represents a modern variation on the classic, to enjoy sports and leisure time in comfortable, elegant technical garments. ANIMO is an exclusively Italian product, which stands out not only for its advanced technology, but also for its lively, colourful collections that reveal the typical charm of products
The new Animo Italia collection is now available to buy in the UK from Ashbourne International Fashion Ltd and its Official Stockists.
Whilst Tony and Fiona are still very much involved in the business, the day to day running of Ashbourne International Fashion Ltd has been taken over by their son Ben Dunning and his team of loyal Animo sales assistants.
SHOP OPENING TIMES:
Ashbourne Equestrian Fashion Ltd's shop is open during the week however we are often away at trade shows with the majority of our stock. Please ring in advance and book an appointment with one of our sales team to ensure your Animo shopping experience is the best it could be!
The sales team are available via telephone from Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
Tel: 0845 5577 826
Ashbourne Equestrian Fashion Ltd
PLEASE BE AWARE:
Our ANIMO cliental might be aware of websites arising and e-bay sales that are selling a few items from ("older season") ANIMO collections at discounted prices. They state that ANIMO do not allow this practice and they claim to be doing a service for all ANIMO cliental by sourcing products from shops other than the through official route of the UK distributor. As this official body, we have had many complaints concerning items purchased from these sites and as these now appear to have been more in the public domain recently giving ANIMO unjustified bad publicity we thought it appropriate at this point to state the correct facts:
1) ASHBOURNE EQUESTRIAN FASHION LTD is the ONLY Official Distributer for ANIMO Italia in the UK and Ireland. We supply only bone fide retailers who have shown their commitment to their clients and their passion for their products and we have listed them all below. Often these alternative sites have contacted us and for our own reasons we have declined to work with them.
2) Discounted ANIMO products can be sourced either through these official ANIMO retailers on their own websites or from the OFFICIAL ANIMO OUTLET that was set up for such purpose and can be used only by official stockists to sell ANIMO collections at discounted prices up to and at 40% discount.
3) These unofficial discount sites have NO support from either Ashbourne Equestrian Fashion Ltd/AnimoUK or the manufacturers ANIMO ITALIA should a problem arise with an item. As the purchaser you have no recourse of action with either Animo UK or Animo Italia should a problem arise, sadly this has often been the case.
4) Although these sites may be acting in good faith, they have no means of knowing exactly what they are buying and often end up with shop-soiled or sample items not made for resale.
5) ANIMO ITALIA are putting measures in place to stop this practice.
Please pass on this message to any other ANIMO ADDICTS you know who might be tempted and if you would like any further information please contact us on 0845 5577 826 or at firstname.lastname@example.org